How do I return an item?
1. Anthony Sinclair Online gladly accepts returns or exchanges of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective goods purchased by phone or online.
Please let us know your intention of return or exchange any items within 14 days of receiving your good by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +44 (0) 207 4377 007.
Any returned items must be in their original condition, unused and with their original packaging, with all labels and garment tags still attached within 30 days of receipt of your goods.
2. Goods returned to Anthony Sinclair Online without their original packaging will be considered second hand and will therefore not be eligible for exchange.
Goods may be taken out of the packaging to assess fit or suitability, but the packaging must not be thrown away as it will need to be returned with your goods in order for them to be eligible for exchange.
Any goods that have been personalised cannot be returned or exchanged.
3. Underwear may be returned or exchanged, provided it is in perfect condition, unworn, and in its original packaging.
Underwear may be tried on to assess fir and suitability over another pair of underwear.
4. Please note that, when returning any items to Anthony Sinclair Online, the customer is responsible for any shipping charges.
5. Exchanged items will be shipped free of charge.
6. Refunds will be made for the original purchase amount against the original form of tender.
7. For International customers, please send your return via an insured, traceable method, using your normal postal service, and mark your package clearly as returned goods to avoid customs delays. Please ensure that you retain your shipping documentation.
8. If you are based outside the EU, any customs duties or taxes will not be refunded by Anthony Sinclair Online. In this instance, we recommend that you contact your local customs office. If you are based inside the EU, Anthony Sinclair Online will refund all sales taxes.
9. None of the above terms or conditions affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied.
Please send returns to:
ANTHONY SINCLAIR ONLINE
OLD MARYLEBONE ROAD